All About Handphone,Software, and G-Technology (GPRS,EDGE,3G,3.5G/HSDPA,EVDO)

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Found Solving my lost toolbar editing..

Finally, I found the solving.

In my last blogger I cannot customizing my post. I lost my formatting text, I cannot insert my image, cannot inserting link,...and more lost.
By learning help desk on blogger.com , I get some tips and answer.
I'd say thanks for all . In this blogger.  With them I can write and post again.
The problems is about 'browser'. Only supported browser can customizing the post.
If your browser not supported, you could lost editing toolbar, and nothing to do for your blog.
Now I using Safari Beta3 for editing this blog.
You can try that...


No comments:

Tentang Aku

watukumpul....lovely n beautifull the small village in Pemalang